Multiple Listing Service of Greater Las Vegas
Monthly Statistics May 2017
Below are some highlights from the May Single Family Residential Sales Statistics:
- The Average Sales Price this month was $296,779 from $286,443 in March, a 3.6% increase.
- Sellers are getting 98.8% of their list price when the home sells.
- Total Unit Sales increased this month by 7.3% going from 2,866 in April to 3,937 in May.
- The Median Sales Price increased to $250,000.
- New Listings increased 7.3% from April.
- Average days on market is 38 days.
- There are 4,972 active listings, based off the previous months closings, Las Vegas has less than 2 months of inventory making it a sellers market.
- Cash Sales equaled 26.9% of the homes sold, an decrease from 28.1% one year ago.
- REO and Short Sales account for only 6.8% of the active listings.
- Find out what we are doing to market homes better than anyone else!
Source: Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®
DISCLAIMER: This data is based on information from the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® (GLVAR) Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. MLS collects, compiles and distributes information about homes listed for sale by its subscribers who are real estate agents. MLS subscription is available to all real estate agents licensed in Nevada, but is not available to the general public. Not all licensed agents subscribe to the MLS. MLS does not include all new homes available or listings from non-MLS agents, nor does it include properties for sale by owner. The territorial jurisdiction of the GLVAR as a member of the National Association of REALTORS® includes Clark, Nye, Lincoln and White Pine Counties, Nevada, and such other areas as from time to time may be allocated to the GLVAR by the Board of Directors of the National Association of REALTORS®.