Multiple Listing Service of Greater Las Vegas
Monthly Statistics March 2017
Below are some highlights from the March Single Family Residential Sales Statistics:
- The Average Sales Price this month was $283,934 from $276,160 in February, a 2.8% increase.
- Sellers are getting 98.5% of their list price when the home sells.
- Total Unit Sales increased this month by 42.1% going from 2,249 in February to 3,195 in March.
- The Median Sales Price increased to $242,000.
- New Listings increased 27.9% from February.
- Average days on market is 45 days.
- There are 5,488 active listings, based off the previous months closings, Las Vegas has 2.2 months of inventory making it a sellers market.
- Cash Sales equaled 29.5% of the homes sold, an increase from 27.7% one year ago.
- REO and Short Sales account for only 9.9% of the active listings.
- Find out what we are doing to market homes better than anyone else!
To find out what your home is worth click here.
To see all homes for sale click here.
Source: Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®
DISCLAIMER: This data is based on information from the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® (GLVAR) Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. MLS collects, compiles and distributes information about homes listed for sale by its subscribers who are real estate agents. MLS subscription is available to all real estate agents licensed in Nevada, but is not available to the general public. Not all licensed agents subscribe to the MLS. MLS does not include all new homes available or listings from non-MLS agents, nor does it include properties for sale by owner. The territorial jurisdiction of the GLVAR as a member of the National Association of REALTORS® includes Clark, Nye, Lincoln and White Pine Counties, Nevada, and such other areas as from time to time may be allocated to the GLVAR by the Board of Directors of the National Association of REALTORS®.