Multiple Listing Service of Greater Las Vegas
Monthly Statistics February 2017
Below are some highlights from the February Single Family Residential Sales Statistics:
- The Average Sales Price this month was $276,160 from $271,648 in January, a 1.7% increase.
- Sellers are getting 98.2% of their list price when the home sells.
- Total Unit Sales increased this month by 4.9% going from 2,144 in January to 2,249 in February.
- The Median Sales Price increased to $240,000.
- New Listings decreased 5.7% from January.
- Average days on market is 48 days.
- There are 5,564 active listings, based off the previous months closings, Las Vegas has 2.2 months of inventory making it a sellers market.
- Cash Sales equaled 31.4% of the homes sold, a decrease from 31.1% one year ago.
- REO and Short Sales account for only 11% of the active listings.
- Find out what we are doing to market homes better than anyone else!
To find out what your home is worth click here.
To see all homes for sale click here.