Multiple Listing Service of Greater Las Vegas
Monthly Statistics July 2016
Below are some highlights from the July Single Family Residential Sales Statistics:
- Total Sales Volume decreased to $782,810,959 this month, a 12.9% decrease from June's number of $898,267,000 and has dropped by 1.4% since July 2015.
- The Average Sales Price this month was $275,929 from $276,560 in June, a 0.2% decrease.
- Average List Price of $314,437 is down from June's number of $323,447.
- Total Under Contract decreased by 3.2%.
- Total Unit Sales decreased this month by 12.7% going from 3,248 in June to 2,837 in July, decreasing 0.8% over July 2015.
- The Median Sales Price increased to $236,000.
- New Listings decreased 5.6% from June.
- Total Active Listings of 7,338 is an increase of 3.4% since June's number of 7,097.
- 74.9% of all existing single family homes sold within 60 days, consistent with the 2 month market absorption rate, making Las Vegas a sellers market.
- Cash Sales equaled 25.8% of the homes sold, a decrease from 27.1% July 2015
To find out what your home is worth click here.
To see all homes for sale click here.
Source: Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®
DISCLAIMER: This data is based on information from the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® (GLVAR) Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. MLS collects, compiles and distributes information about homes listed for sale by its subscribers who are real estate agents. MLS subscription is available to all real estate agents licensed in Nevada, but is not available to the general public. Not all licensed agents subscribe to the MLS. MLS does not include all new homes available or listings from non-MLS agents, nor does it include properties for sale by owner. The territorial jurisdiction of the GLVAR as a member of the National Association of REALTORS® includes Clark, Nye, Lincoln and White Pine Counties, Nevada, and such other areas as from time to time may be allocated to the GLVAR by the Board of Directors of the National Association of REALTORS®.